VividEcho will work with you to create cost-effective video content for you to share. We can do this through training or working with our team of professional film-makers. We have trained over 3,000 people in video production and have delivered video content for clients including The British Heart Foundation, Experian and Women’s Aid.
We are experts in engaging your clients, beneficiaries or staff in the professional video making process. This has included working with people with heart conditions in the pre-production and production process for short films for the British Heart Foundation; training young people in foster care in set design, sound, lighting and camera skills for the National Youth Advocacy Service promotional films; and creating an award winning educational DVD for Billy’s Wish that has been distributed to schools county wide. Our professional film-makers can work in partnership with you to produce high impact short films.
Our skills in video production training can be evidence by our clients including The Prince’s Trust and The British Film Institute where we deliver of the BFI’s Network Academy courses for 16-19 year olds and the only BFI Documentary Academy in the UK. We attract Oscar, BAFTA and EMMY award-winning directors and producers who provide master classes for participants.
VividEcho have delivered two inspiring and fantastic Get Started with Film programmes with us. The support and instruction from the tutors was professional, engaging and lead to 28 young people learning new skills in film and editing whilst also improving their personal and social development skills. I would highly recommend VividEcho and look forward to working with them again soon.
Francesca Grant, Programme Executive – Get Started, The Prince’s Trust
- Saving you money by training users or staff to make video content enabling you to continue to make content once we have gone.
- Providing a sustainable solution to creating video content with our easy step by step guide provided at the end of every training session that enables you to train others to make video content.
- Creating high impact video content by combining the skills of our professional film-makers with your clients, beneficiaries or staff.
- Enabling you to communicate effectively with your target audience.
- Boosting your business’s online profile.
- Video production training for individuals. We offer a range of 1 and 2 day courses for all abilities.
- Video production training delivered in-house. This can include training using your kit; developing workflows and bespoke film-making guides.
- Short film commissions for corporate, educational or charitable organisations.
- DBS checked trainers who follow our vulnerable adult and child protection guidelines.
CLIENTS AND PARTNERS
Current national partners and clients include the British Heart Foundation the British Film Institute, the Prince’s Trust, CTVC and the Rank Foundation.
The passion, commitment, patience and hard work put into the productions by the team was exceptional and impressive. I was incredibly impressed with the rapport both trainers had developed with the students, it was inspiring. The way in which the training was structured was excellent. I think there is little that could be improved in the training process and given the time limitations for most of the participants an awful lot of information was both imparted and received over a very short time frame.
David Lewis Richardson, Emmy & BAFTA award winning director, DreamWolfFilms