VividEcho is a video production and training company.
We have trained over 3,000 people in video production in various settings including the workplace, schools and youth and community centres. Our corporate video clients include The British Heart Foundation, Hines PLC, Balance Me and the British Film Institute. Call 0333 012 4265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We offer video production training courses that can perfectly fit your needs. Through our corporate video work we have helped Balance Me launch their 10 year anniversary, the British Heart Foundation produce award winning patient information content and Hines PLC celebrate their chairman’s birthday. We have supported various charities to raise funds for their important work through educational videos, and trained over 300 school children. We regularly deliver the Prince’s Trust’s ‘Get Started with Film’ programme and the British Film Institute’s Film Academy for London and Hull as well as their documentary residential. We have delivered bespoke video production training to a range of organisations including the NHS, the Department for International Trade, the Rank Foundation and Robert McAlpine Ltd.
The British Heart Foundation has found VividEcho to be valuable suppliers of high quality video projects. Not only do they show a real understanding of our brand and key messages they excel in engaging with our young audience to produce user led content.
We have been extremely happy with the services provided from straight video production to youth media training and event planning. Where other suppliers would be happy to deliver Rachael and Alison make sure they have thought of every angle and that you are getting the absolute most for your money.
Bob Cope, Online Content Manager, British Heart Foundation
- Video production training for individuals and groups. We offer a range of set and bespoke courses for all abilities.
- We cover all aspects of production including ideas development, camera skills, lighting, sound, interview skills, editing and data management using a wide range of equipment (hyperlink to training page).
- Training for schools and young people. Please visit our schools & young people’s page for more information and the BFI Film Academy page
- Corporate video for private companies, educational and charitable organisations. (hyperlink to video production page
- Saving you money by training your staff, clients or beneficiaries to make video content enabling you to continue to make content once you have completed the course.
- Providing a sustainable solution to creating video content with our easy step by step guide provided at the end of our training sessions.
- Creating high impact video content by combining the skills of our professional film-makers with your clients, beneficiaries or staff.
- Enabling you to communicate effectively with your target audience.
- Boosting your business’s online profile.
VividEcho have delivered inspiring and fantastic ‘Get Started with Film’ programmes with us. The support and instruction from the tutors was professional, engaging and led to 28 young people learning new skills in film and editing whilst also improving their personal and social development. I would highly recommend VividEcho and look forward to working with them again soon.
Francesca Grant, Programme Executive – Get Started, The Prince’s Trust